Finally a filament that utilizes the full potential of the Flexion Extruder. This is, by far, the most flexible filament on the market. It feels like a rubber band, and produces finished parts that are completely tactile, flexible no matter what infill you use, and highly functional for applications that require stretch, flexibility, or compliance. It has also been reported to me that this filament works fine with X60 with BondTech extruders.
Flexion X60 Ultra-Flexible Filament is the softest filament available on the market today, by far. At Shore 60A, it is much softer than Ninjaflex or Filaflex. It is about the flexibility of an inner-tube. This materials is perfect for that ultra-flexible application: rubbery toys, comfortable wearables, parts that need to stretch to fit, gaskets, releasable molds, and so much more.
- Made by MakeShaper in the USA to the highest quality
- Incredible flexibility and elasticity.
- Diameter of 1.75; variations ± 0.05 mm; roundness ± 0.05 mm
- Only printable with specialty extruders.
Recommended print settings:
- Print on unheated, solvent-cleaned polymer surface such as Buildtak, PEI, Kapton, or Vinyl hairspray
- Recommended print temperature 210°C ± 5°C (NEVER approach or exceed breakdown temperature of 230°C)
- Print speed – up to 40mm/s. Start very slow (20mm/s) and work up from there. Slow down for bridging and infill.
- Extrusion multiplier – 1.1 compared to rigid material
- Extrusion width – 90% of nozzle diameter (0.36 for a 0.4mm nozzle)