SemiFlex™ 3D Printing Filament
The Best Combination of Flexibility and Firmness
SemiFlex™ 3D printing filament boasts flexibility, strength and reliability for your 3D printing projects. The slightly more rigid composition vs traditional NinjaFlex allows for increased tensile strength. In some cases the more rigid composition supports ease of printing in certain printers.
- 600% elongation provides significant flexibility
- 75% greater tensile strength vs the most flexible products; 20% greater than PLA
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many industrial materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to most build platform materials (painter’s tape can help)
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
- Applications: snap-fit parts, high resolution text, active hinges
- Shore Hardness = 98A
- Extruder Temperature: 225°C – 235°C
- Platform Temperature: 80°C – 110°C
Glue and/ or blue painters tape is suggested if not using a heated bed.
- Print Speed:
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/ sec (600-1200 mm/ min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/ sec (900-2100 mm/ min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.
- Best used with prints requiring a high level of detail, high resolution text or intricate parts
- Great for use on unsupported vertical printing
- Excellent in shock-absorption applications
The Splash Spool keeps your work space organized because you won’t have any loose coils laying around. We sell by weight but you can expect approximately 17 meters (56 ft) of filament.
To determine which NinjaFlex 3D Filament is best for your next project, use the quick reference chart below.