The Splash Spool™ is loaded with 50 grams of Armadillo 1.75mm filament. Armadillo 3D printing filament is a perfect alternative to some of the most common rigid materials on the market. Armadillo filament is a high performing rigid material, providing 90% higher abrasion resistance than nylon materials. Its toughness ratings are superior to commonly used materials, 86 times greater than that of ABS. It is an excellent material to use for bridging, with virtually no warping issues.
- Shore Hardness = 75D
- Excellent bridging capabilities and virtually no warping
- Abrasion resistance 84% better than PLA and 60% better than ABS
- Chemical resistance to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- No heated bed required. Build platform requires same prep as PLA